Music City Raceway
- Saturday 3/30 - Full NHRA Racing Program, Points and Payout including Bikes. $11 spectator admission 12 & under FREE with adult. Gates Open at noon for tech-in & time trials with elim's at 3 pm.
- Tuesday 4/2 - Street Legal Trophy, Q8 & Qualifying, Super Street & Street Bikes
- Friday 4/5 - Friday Fun Racing, GAMBLERS, Open Street Legal Bracket Qualifying
- Saturday 4/6 - $5,000 to Win S/PRO GUARANTEED, Super Gas, Pro, Sportsman, Trophy & Jr's. $11 spectator admission 12 & under FREE with adult. Gates Open at noon for tech-in & time trials with elim's at 3 pm.
- Tuesday 4/9 - Street Legal Trophy, Q8 & Qualifying, Super Street, Street Bikes & Co-Pilots
- Friday 4/12 - Friday Fun Racing, GAMBLERS, Open Street Legal Bracket Qualifying
Full NHRA Racing Program includes Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, Street Legal Trophy & Jr. Dragsters. Super Gas, 6.0 Heads Up & Pro Bikes on select nights as noted. Tuesday program includes Street Legal Trophy, Super Street, Q8 & Qualifying, Bikes & 4-Wheelers & Select Co-Pilot Nights. Fridays include Fun Racing, Gamblers & Open Street Legal Bracket Qualifying.
Directions to Music City Raceway (use your navigator or) From Nashville, take I-65 north to the Long Hollow Pike exit (#97) and turn left. Turn right at Dickerson Rd. and go 1 mile just past the campground and turn left (at lights) onto Old Springfield Rd. Go approx. 4 miles staying on the left side (the road splits at the stop sign stay left). Turn a sharp right at the top of a steep hill onto Union Hill/Greer Rd (just before the gas station/convenience store). Go approx. 1 1/2 miles & turn left onto Ivy Point Road (just before the church). The racetrack is on the right 1/2 mile.
Celebrating 61 Years of Drag Racing . . . established in 1958 and initially known as Union Hill Raceway or "The Hill" for the first 25 years, Music City Raceway is now in its 61st year of operation and is the longest running drag racing facility in NHRA Division 2. We welcome you to visit us and race with us. Our racing season starts with time trials and test & tune in February and runs "March through November" with a number of racing events throughout the week.
Thank you for visiting our site and we look forward to seeing you at the races!
Rick and Charlotte Gonzalez and Dallas and Alfreda Jones